This role has the primary focus of generating new business, with the focus being selling into the hospitality industry. You will do both online demonstrations with the occasional visit to the potential customer to close the sale. Your main focus will be independent restaurants, pubs etc..
Perfect opportunity to join an exciting company entering the Australian market.
You'll ultimately be responsible for autonomously driving your sales pipeline through solution selling.
- Exceed personal sales targets to contribute to the company business objectives
- Provide product support and advise customers on product solutions
- Ensure a solid understanding of the requirements for all focus segments, including associations, conferences, and key influences
- Drive new customer acquisition to expand the customer base & sales pipeline
- Increase the number of active customers within each product category
- Signing of key accounts with emphasis on product ranging and pricing within the Hospitality segment
- Experience in selling any product or service with a solutions-based approach
- Ability to build a sales pipeline with the will to drive new business development
- An engaging personality and the ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- High energy levels and a sense of urgency to achieve all tasks within agreed time frame
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Aspirations to work for a true sales-based organisation & progress your career through the business
- Remuneration package with uncapped commission
- Global Organisation
- Real career progression opportunities
Our well-established client is a global industry leader in their market. This is a rare opportunity for an aspiring Sales Consultant from any background to break into the software space, and join an Organisation that prides themselves on progressing salespeople through their business.
The business has a very strong sales culture, but still maintains its emphasis on work life balance. The people that will surround you in the Organisation are down-to-earth, friendly and want to create an environment where employees look forward to their day-to-day!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Corey Fairhall at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.