In this role, you will support a high-performing Sales Team of 10 consultants and the National Manager, with all administrative and coordination duties. The main focus of the role will be reporting and managing the database including Excel, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the sales function across a variety of tasks. This is a challenging and varied role where no two days will be the same, and requires an experienced Sales Coordinator who enjoys process improvement and has the confidence and knowledge to make this role their own. You must be immediately available to interview as well as start.
Supporting a fast-paced team of 10 sales consultants as well as the National Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for all administration and coordination to ensure the smooth running of the sales function. This includes but is not limited to;
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Updating and maintaining all internal databases, spreadsheets and catalogues
- Supporting and preparing business proposals
- Sales Administration: quoting, ordering, scheduling, tendering, invoicing
- Attending meetings and taking minutes if required
- Processing, maintaining and updating orders in the database
- Answering and responding to calls and queries
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements as necessary
- Assisting with event coordination including seminars, conferences, award nights, etc.
- Assisting with sales campaigns
- Document preparation, photocopying and printing
- Ad hoc administrative duties as necessary
You will be an experienced Sales Coordinator with project coordination skills and a strong focus on customer service and helping others, as well as:
- Demonstrated success in a Sales Coordinator role
- Experience developing reports using MS Excel and other internal software
- Technically savvy and well versed in various computer systems with intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High degree of resilience, tolerance and initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project coordination skills – able to work to deadlines
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate skills in MS PowerPoint
Known as leaders in their field, our client is a successful Wholesale and Supply business located in the South-East suburbs of Melbourne. As a family-owned business, they have an inclusive and supportive work-place culture and have enjoyed fantastic growth. They are currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator to join the team, who can really shape this role and make it their own.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.