The position of Sales Manager will see you drive value creation and continuous growth through forging strong relationships and identify and develop new business opportunities. This role will see you participate in the development and implementation of sales and marketing growth strategies, developing and training of the already high performing sales team.
Operations include an office, showroom and warehouse all in the one destination.
- Building strong relationships
- Training & development of staff
- Prepare quotations for key customers
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Implementation of growth strategies
- Proven ability within management & sales
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of the Commercial Furniture industry
- Competitive package
- Amazing showroom
- Flexible Work Arrangements with great work life balance
An Australian owned and operated company. They have an extensive award-winning product range.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at email@example.com