A diverse role within a market leader with their industry exists for a driven and self starting candidate looking to contribute to this high growth multinational. This position will play a central role in driving the financial analysis, reporting, data insights and management as well as commercial decision support to help support the organisation through this strong period of growth.
Your responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Deliver financial analysis, reporting and commentary on monthly results of the business to the executive team
- Support annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Work with the business to establish PowerBI dashboarding and analytics
- Financial modelling on strategic initiatives
- Assist in management of data and system maintenance
- Ad-hoc projects and requests
You will be a fully qualified accounting professional (CA/CPA/CIMA) with a driven and inquisitive nature and a growth mindset. Being able to work independently as well as within a team will be critical to your success. Experience within an FMCG/Retail or a similar industry will be highly regarded as well as Power BI, advanced excel and overall system userability.
- Work within a friendly and ambitious team
- Mentoring from top tier Managers
- Free on-site parking
- Newly built state of the art office space
- 50/50 WFH split
- Close to excellent cafes and eateries
- Employee wellness programs
Our client is a multinational, market leader within their field who have experienced strong growth in 2020. They have an employee centric approach with industry leading benefits.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com