About the role
An exciting opportunity within a multinational Retail / FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ financial & management accounting activities on both a domestic and international scale.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
The successful applicant will have
- Business partnering with key Business Unit's
- Retail lease and property management
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Contract performance reviews, management reports, P&L, cash flow reporting and balance sheet analysis.
- General Ledger journal prep, posting & account reconciliations
- Provide support and assistance during year-end reporting periods and annual audit processes
- Month-end close
- Forecast year-end estimate, annual budgeting, productivity activities and fixed budget planning & analysis
- Drive continuous improvement in systems, reporting, process and efficiency
- Streamline processes & efficiencies
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, prior experience with SAP and have worked in an Retail / FMCG environment previously.
About the client
- Substantial salary package
- Corporate training & true career development opportunities
- Ongoing learning & development programs
- Close proximity to public transport & local eateries
Our client is a multinational Retail / FMCG organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, boasting a range of well-known brands.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No JB5328.