This role will see you working with an instantly recognised ASX top 50 giant that dominates the local market. Diverse, in growth mode and a portfolio of successful businesses and brands they are well positioned for continued success. Their culture is second to none and they offer amazing training and development programs that propel your career. This role will commence as a fixed term contract for 6-8 months, however there are genuine opportunities for permanent in this business.
- Month-end group consolidations;
- Accounting for key transactions including acquisitions, divestments, equity transactions and financing initiatives;
- Support the group’s half-year and annual accounts process, including Group Cash Flow and financial statement analysis;
- Key contributor in driving continuous improvement in the external reporting end to end processes, and implementation of new accounting standards;
- Partner with key stakeholders within Shared Services, Corporate Finance, FP&A, Treasury and various business units; and
- Preparation and review of reconciliations and other governance processes.
You will be a CPA/CA qualified finance professional. Experience in a Big 4 firm, and / or a large corporate, ASX or global business will be essential. You will possess a curious and growth mindset and be a forward thinker. Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of Australian reporting standards and reporting requirements is a must.
- Unlimited training & development - invest in your career!
- Fun, fast paced and dynamic company culture with lots of perks.
- Excellent mentorship from senior management - industry best.
- Use your technical and financial acumen - be part of the big picture.
- Unparalleled career opportunities.