A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to work within a well-established global organisation on an immediate basis. The company is seeking an experienced accounts payable officer to join the friendly and supportive team. Working for this organisation allows you to work with a collaborative and supportive team who are passionate about their work.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for working within a high-volume and fast-paced accounts payable division.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of end-to-end accounts payable experience within a high-volume accounts payable environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- SAP experience
- Experience with an ERP system
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.