- Permanent, full time role
- CBD location
- $80,000 + superannuation
Our client is an Australian owned and operated company with over 35 years experience in their field. By working exclusively with world class suppliers, they provide their customers with and end-to-end service of the highest standard. This is an instantly recognizable business, and employer of choice who put their people first. It is a terrific opportunity to join the team and implement process improvements in the payables space.
The Senior Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable as well as assistance to the wider finance team.
Reporting directly into the Executive General Manager, and working in a medium sized team, your daily tasks will include;
- Matching invoices with purchase orders and processing a high volume of invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing supplier payments within supplier trading terms
- Reconcile the accounts payable control account in the general ledger to the sub-ledger each month
- Ensure petty cash is replenished and reconciled in a timely manner
- End of month reporting as well as
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by your Manager
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts Payable position
- Ability to work proficiently in a high volume environment
- Positive and vibrant personality
- Experience with Xero essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent learning and development
- Opportunity to own the Accounts Payable processes
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola McLennan at email@example.com.