|Job title :||Senior Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Salary :||$80-90K+ superannuation|
|Contact name :||Kellie-Ann Glassock|
|Job reference :||123636|
Our client is looking for an experienced accounts payable officer to join the team on a permanent basis and lead the accounts payable team. This role is suited to someone who has experience leading a team or who has the skillset to step up into a team lead role. The business is a large national business that is industry-leading.
The company used the SAP software system and are looking for a candidate with experience with the system. The company is based in Sydney CBD and they offer hybrid working conditions (2 days from home per week). They have a fantastic working culture where each team member is valued and they provide flexibility.
- Managing the accounts payable workflow, being involved in the day-to-day tasks
- Delegating tasks within the team
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the on-shore team of 3 employees.
- Oversee the offshore accounts payable team
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Process payments, including local and international banking system and general banking
- Month-end reconciliations
- Drive process and system improvements within the accounts payable space
The successful applicant will have
- Proven experience within an end-to-end accounts payable role
- Experience using the SAP software system
- Experience leading, mentoring and coaching staff is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
- Is a team player
How to Apply
Please follow the prompts below to apply.