Our client is looking for an Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join their accounts team on a full time basis. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable responsibilities and reporting as well as mentoring existing team members. Ideally, you will have had some supervisory/mentorship experience with junior staff.
- Perform Accounts Payable related duties in accordance with policy and procedures for invoice processing, payments, Expense and card claims, Vendor Master Data Management, Reporting
- Ensure payment runs are processed within timeframe and work with business partners within organisation
- Provide assistance with complex accounts payable related queries and complex Problems.
- Respond to supplier account queries and resolve any issues.
- Establish clear policies and procedures for the team through a thorough understanding of the overall Procure to Pay function.
- Oversee audit/checking procedures to ensure that policies and procedures are followed with an outcome of invoices paid within credit terms.
- Regularly monitor the completeness and accuracy of supplier records and master data
- Assist with month end close activities and reporting.
- 4+ years' experience within Accounts Payable
- Previous experience with a large ERP system/ expense management systems
- Experience with foreign currency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Some supervisor/leadership experience (Ideal, but not essential)
- Generous package
- Working with a multinational company
- Close to public transport
Please click the ‘Apply’ link and follow the prompts, submitting your CV. For any further enquiries, please contact Jacinta Coyne at: email@example.com quoting job ref no: 180820 Senior Accounts Payable Officer
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants expected, there may be some delay in communication but I will ensure I get back to every application with an update on their application status. Thank you for your patience!