This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Analyst to join a multi-billion dollar ASX listed retailer. This opportunity will allow you to use your passion in credit risk, take initiative and develop strategies that will assist with improving business risk. This is a unique opportunity for a high caliber candidate to take the lead, create change and take this role in a direction of their choosing.
Our client is an Australian success story. They are listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and have a proven track record of sustained and significant growth. With a strong reputation in the market, this business provides an excellent team culture that allows for employees to be ambitious, expand their skills and grow with the company.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Lead, encourage and build continuous improvement capabilities across the business
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve current processes and procedures
- Manage credit holds and provide advice and recommendations on minimising bad debts
- Risk assessment to protect the company from trading with customers that are unacceptable risks
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer data
- Undertaking financial transactions associated with account payments, invoicing and solving account queries
- Resolve, branch and customer account queries, assist with accounts receivable functions when required and provide administrative support.
- Advanced excel skills, this is essential for this position.
- A passion for digital, being able to incorporate technology daily and extract value from it
- Superior written and verbal communication skills supported by an engaging and professional manner.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with an ability to empathise with customers in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail with proven time management, planning & organisation skills
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience reading and understanding basic financial documents
- Experience in trade credit insurance preferred but not essential
- PPSR registrations and maintenance of them preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and management of legal debt recovery processes
How to Apply
Please click on the link and follow the prompts, alternatively if you have dealt with a Sharp & Carter Consultant within the last 12 months contact Candace Page directly on 0418 630 526.