An exciting newly created role with a multinational award winning construction organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. The Senior Analyst - FP&A position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. This would be an ideal second or third move from a Big 4 Chartered environment.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller directly, your main duties will include (But will not be limited to):
- Manage the annual business planning process and the monthly/quarterly forecast process
- Business partner with BU finance teams to develop detailed understanding of project performance and issues
- Monthly and Quarterly FP&A management reports
- Data analysis supporting business units
- Coaching and mentoring; and assisting in the development of junior staff
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Prior experience within a Big 4/Top 10 accounting firm will be considered as highly advantageous as well as experience within an FP&A/Analytical role in commerce.
About the Client
Our client is an instantly recognisable name residing within their industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognised as an "employer of choice" in the market.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com