Sharp & Carter is partnering with a large, multinational organisation that is based in Melbourne's CBD.
The Role | Reporting to the Taxation and Finance Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare key tax lodgements (e.g. Fringe Benefits Tax and Income Tax).
- Ensure that quarterly management reports are delivered accurately and on time for Senior Management.
- Prepare year-end tax effect accounting and quarterly Fringe Benefit Tax provisions.
- Prepare budget versus actual reports and variance analysis.
- Assist with annual budget preparation, including related reporting and analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly consolidation package for submission.
- Ensure that commentary within management reports accurately reflects business activity.
- Provide support with monthly GST lodgements for the company.
- 2 years post CA/CPA qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a taxation in fast-paced business environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Multinational tax experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent understanding of direct and indirect taxation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com