Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged to source a high-calibre senior FP&A professional for long-term maternity leave contract role within an iconic Australian organisation. Our client is a large ASX listed business that has seen minimal negative financial impact by Covid-19, has performed exceptionally well over the past financial year and is forecasting more strong growth to come.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, your role will be a broad and dynamic position requiring you to play an integral part of the annual budgeting process and monthly forecasting cycles, whilst creating supporting analysis and tracking of performance to maximise business opportunities. Your specific duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Partner with Head of FP&A and Finance team to ensure efficient completion of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deliverables
- Take ownership of the organisations performance reporting
- Deliver insightful analysis and commercial recommendations
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting process
- Provide finance business partnering to key stakeholders around sales, profit, inventory and cost control measures
- Managing costs against budget/targets and assisting key stakeholders to monitor budgets/targets at all levels
- Manage working capital analysis and the management of associated improvement initiatives
- Consolidate results to provide commercial insights and visibility into trading performance
- Provide leadership in financial control with management of month end close
- Identifying areas for process improvement and executing accordingly
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Candidate
CA/CPA qualified, you will have highly developed analytical skills and strong commercial acumen gained in a large corporate environment. You are a positive, inquisitive professional that has a track record of being a trusted business partner that can be tenacious, yet also operate with a consultative and collaborative style. It is essential you have excellent communication skills, advanced Excels skill and the ability to work well with ambiguity. Previous experience using SAP will be advantageous but it is not essential.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.