About the role
An exciting role with an industry-leading FMCG/Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This senior analyst position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is significant scope for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
The successful applicant will have
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Strategic & commercial analysis
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Contract reviews and negotiation
- Business Partnering
- KPI reporting
- Financial modelling and business case preparation
- Ad-hoc work as required
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, strong business partnering capabilities and have worked in a large complex organisation in your prior roles.
About the client
- Top-tier corporate training from an industry-leading FMCG / Retail organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Work from home!
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within the FMCG / Retail industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognized as an "employer of choice" in the market, with first-class training programs.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB8249.