About the role
An exciting role with an industry-leading FMCG/Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This senior analyst/treasury role will provide accurate reporting and generate insights across the business, as well as drive improvements and efficiencies in current processes. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is scope for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
The successful applicant will have
- CapEx spend process management, including key stakeholder reporting, forecasting and governance.
- Lead the forecasting, reporting and optimisation of the group’s working capital structure, with focus on the management of inventory.
- Assist with and proactively be involved in various projects cross-functionally
- Monthly Group cash flow and capital structure reporting and forecasting
- From a finance perspective, lead the transition of the transactional banking services
- Support in ongoing lender compliance requirements, including quarterly reporting requirements, covenant calculation and KYC checks.
- Maintain and build on relationships with banking and lending partners.
- Ongoing process reviews and improvements.
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, an extensive 'hands-on' understanding of the treasury function of a business, proven business partnering capabilities and have worked in a large complex organisation in your prior roles.
About the client
- Flexible working arrangements
- Top-tier corporate training from an industry-leading FMCG / Retail organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within the FMCG / Retail industry.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB2847.