Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A and forming part of a highly respected commercial team within the business. You will be responsible for commercial analysis and financial support to operational teams and the leadership group. You will have the ability to influence commercial outcomes by preparing meaningful analysis and reports to management within the business.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will allow for future development and career opportunities within a large, commercial environment that offers a collaborative and friendly work culture.
- Analyse operational data and prepare meaningful commercial reports together with recommendations for improvements around business performance
- Review, analyse and provide commercial recommendations
- Prepare financial models and business case scenarios
- Provide KPI performance reporting
- Work collaboratively with the broader business both across corporate finance and operations
- Identify and recommend process improvements where necessary
- Strategic project support and assistance with due diligence activities when required
- CA/CPA/CFA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Strong systems (data analysis & modelling) and report writing skills (TM1, Power BI, SQL)
- High level communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this outstanding commercial organisation who continue to go from strength to strength, growing their bottom line through a mix of organic growth and acquisitions. They have built an impressive business Nationally and offer a collaborative and supportive work culture. This role will provide real career development opportunities for someone with a strong work ethic and desire to learn and improve themselves in a commercially astute environment.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org