This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and high performing Finance Business Partner / Commercial Analyst to join one of Australia's most iconic brands, with direct exposure to the Senior Leadership Team.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager your role will include but not be limited to:
- Act as a critical business partner across the organisation
- Providing value-add analysis
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Managing the budgeting and ongoing forecasts process
- Preparation of the annual budget and assistance with the 5-Year strategic plan
- Identifying ongoing process improvements
- Detailed analysis of business drivers and competitor performance to identify insights and trends. Presents findings and recommendations to leadership team
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly business partnering reports
Our client is an instantly recognizable name and one of Australia's greatest ASX success stories. With a diverse geographical reach and product and service offering, they are also recognized as an "employer of choice" in the market.
- CPA / CA qualified out of Big 4 and / or experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Team first attitude
- Prior analytical experience in a large, complex organisation
- Financial modelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence non-finance team members
Please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.