Our client is a global tech service provider located in Melbourne's CBD. They pride themselves on their company values and are committed to providing a high level of service to their customers.
reporting directly into the Commercial Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Economic modelling of product pricing structures and proposed future changes such as price decreases/increases or the introduction of new products
- Build financial models to support the business in making the right investment and business decisions
- Validate business cases and conduct variance analysis on benefits realisation
- Provide high quality and timely advice to support to internal teams with regards to customer and product profitability and effective capital investment
- Identify new commercial opportunities and provide creative and innovative solutions to continue to grow and develop the team’s commercial strategy
- End to end ownership of Sales commissions including setting up commissions in conjunction with GM of Sales, taking into consideration product profitability at unit level and managing offshore commissions processing team
- Supporting the Finance Planning & Analysis team in development of the overall budgets and forecasts.
- Business partner with financial and non-financial stakeholders including operational teams and management effectively to achieve aligned goals
- CA/CPA qualification
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong accounting and commercial business skills
- A high level of conceptual, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please use the link bellow or contact Lucy Jones directly at firstname.lastname@example.org