Working for a multi billion dollar plus FMCG organisation, you will be responsible for leading the Commercial Finance & FP&A team for a key business unit. You will partner with Sales & Marketing, oversee the deliverables for FP&A, the rebate process and be the lead for the ANZ business on key commercial analysis and financial outcomes. You will provide leadership for your team through coaching and development.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for providing key commercial analysis, lead the FP&A function and execute the organisations strategy. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Execution of financial plans and initiatives
- Lead the pricing/ discounts/ rebates decisions and processes
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Monthly & quarterly management reporting
- KPI and performance reporting
- Develop business cases
- Support and develop systems reporting
- Manage a team
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role, preferably FMCG, retail, manufacturing or similar. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, with the ability to think 'bigger picture'. You will have proven business partnering skills and be an excellent communicator. You will have led and/or mentored teams and be passionate about the development of people.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
- Flexible work arrangements
Our client is a top FMCG organisation with ambitious growth plans. They are a true leader in their field and are passionate about the industries they support.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.