In this business critical role you will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and act as a trusted business partner to the Executive Leadership Team. This role will be a key project lead managing the integration project after recent acquisition of a large competitor. As part of the commercial finance team you will be responsible for providing commercial and finance expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial modelling and analysis.
Key tasks will include:
- Support the development and implementation of an end state financial integration plan and activities to align to the overall integration strategy
- Work in partnership with the SLT to provide ongoing commercial recommendations to drive successful business outcomes by translating insight into actionable plans
- Lead strategic planning, annual budgeting and in-year forecasting processes to ensure delivery of high quality business planning around key operational drivers, full P&L and capex investment
- Work with Accounting and FP&A teams to understand drivers of variances in monthly financial performance across the vertical and work with stakeholders to address any area of concerns
- Liaise closely with SLT to identify emerging opportunities and risks, develop action plans to address
- Commercial leadership for strategic partnerships, market and competitor analysis, M&A and operational initiatives to drive growth and business performance
Influential and collegial in your style, you will manage and drive a high-performance culture for the commercial finance function. To this end, it is essential that you can engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels.
You will have an ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture and your exceptional communication and analytical skills will compliment your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.