A truly global player, this renowned business is one of the world's largest and most well known diversified media and advertising companies. Through their partnerships they create compelling dialogue, initiate radical collaboration and challenge the status quo. They put their people at the forefront of their mission, supporting them through their journey while fostering a progressive culture and working environment.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel you will help establish and manage the contract management unit, in addition to supporting the broader Legal & Compliance team on various projects. You will also manage legal operations, technical administration and reporting/analytics for the team.
Playing a key role in this new contract management unit within the Legal & Compliance function; You will advise across media, creative and CXM on new client and supplier contracts, variations to existing terms, together with responding contract queries, undertaking reviews and analyses of contracts terms and assisting with the development and deployment of product terms.
Seeking a role with one of the most exciting companies within advertising and marketing, you will have 5 years’ relevant experience; perhaps in contracts management or paralegal experience, which will be most applicable. Some of the skills and experience that will help you hit the ground running include:
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial agreements.
- Experience and knowledge of key legal principles relating to contracts, IP and data privacy.
- Experience in the design, implementation and optimisation of contract management processes, including the drafting of policies and procedures, use of technology and training.
- Collaborative attitude essential to working in a small, well-coordinated team.
- Experience managing, supervising or mentoring direct reports.
- Candidates with either law firm or in-house experience are equally welcome.
- Legal exerpience and qualifications may be useful but are not a pre-requisite
This role is exclusive to Sharp & Carter Legal