This ASX listed business is a dominant market leader with a global reach. Following an internal restructure, the business is looking to add an experienced senior corporate analyst to their high performing and dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager with a dotted line to the Global RTR Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for delivery of Corporate Finance work, accountable for monthly close, reporting and planning deliverables, including HFM consolidation work. You will be required to document processes in scope, identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing process improvement and solutions to support multiple business units across the business. Your job will include but not be limited to:
- Month end delivery of RTR Corporate work as required – supported by an off-shore team
- HFM consolidation activities - working closely and supporting HFM owners globally
- Corporate Month-End Reporting
- Quarterly Balance Sheet review document set-up and distribution to Regions
- External audit support
- Planning process support during budget and forecast cycles
- Identifying opportunities and providing recommendations to optimise processes and improve financial and internal controls
- Working with digital improvement partners on delivering opportunities to eliminate manual efforts and implement end to end touchless processes
- Work with the off-shore team to identify Global standardisation and automation opportunities
- Identify priority areas for transition to offshore
- Other project work and miscellaneous tasks
We are seeking expression of interest from candidates with similar experience working in or closely with shared services functions within large multinational corporate organisations. Candidates will be required to demonstrate or show prior experience in process documentation and mapping as well as working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). You will be an independent thinker, with commitment to change and new digital ways of working, a strong team player, able to handle tasks under pressure in a timely manner to required quality and possess excellent accounting background and strong analytical skills. Candidates with knowledge of JDE will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran via email@example.com.