A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a large ambitious business who are seeking a commercially astute finance professional. This is a key role within the Technology/Online part of the business which will see you be a true finance business partner operating across Digital and Operations including Digital business and Group Technology platforms whilst also supporting senior executives.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial (Technology), you will be responsible for providing commercial and end to end finance support to the Technology Management team with a focus on budgeting, forecasting, Capex and Opex, whilst supporting business case preparation.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Support Digital and Technology teams through the provision of effective financial analysis and commercial acumen.
- Partner with technology leads and product owners to prepare a rolling forecast for Digital &Tech capital and operational expenditure
- Support review and approval for external Technology partnership charges
- Business partner with the Technology Leadership team, in conjunction with the Head of Finance - Group Technology - to provide financial analysis, business case preparation and support commercial analysis e.g. cost benchmarking.
- Introduce a balanced, straightforward approach to cost recovery / recharging for IT services spanning Group divisions.
- Review the categorisation of expenditure to ensure the right allocation between capex and opex.
- Support month-end close and business performance reporting ensuring timely and accurate and insightful delivery of results and KPI’s.
- Identify opportunities to streamline, simplify and enhance core finance processes including month end, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the Head of Finance - Group Technology in preparing monthly Group IT management reports, articulating key drivers of capex and opex spend.
The successful applicant
We are seeking an exceptional individual who has held a senior finance business partnering role or Senior Financial Analyst within a complex organisation. You will be a strong communicator and influencer, with the credibility and gravitas to be able to positively influence management decisions. ACA / CPA / CIMA qualification is essential. Experience working within an Agile Methodology environment is preferred as well as working knowledge of SAP.
About the client
An instantly recognisable brand name, who are true leaders within their industry, who possess a real focus on growth both organically and by acquisition.
A high-performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Leigh Jones at email@example.com