Reporting to the Divisional Head of Finance, the role will support the development and execution of the organisations strategy through providing sound business analysis and advice.
You will be required to business partnering with Senior Executives and a number of other senior decision makers and provide critical insights and influence commercial outcomes. Specifically, your role will include:
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business and minimise business risks
- Lead and develop financial modelling to support business cases, new initiatives and tender responses
- Support budget and forecast revisions and liaise with Reporting COE to define standard management reporting requirements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and modelling
- Support the Business GM’s to deliver on their financial goals
- Actively contributing to team deliverables outside of financial obligations utilising diverse skill set where value add most appropriate (excel training, commercial acumen, non-product person viewpoint etc).
- Support efficiencies and process improvements
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting when required
You are a high energy and commercially focused individual who is committed to making a difference and driving improved outcomes for the organisation you work for. Ideally applicants will have a proven background in Finance with a large organisation and strong business partnering experience. With intermediate to advanced excel skills, your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those both above and below you in the organisational structure.
My client is one of Australia's largest service providers who boasts a well-recognised and established brand, is a market leader with a national footprint and is undergoing a period of growth and expansion to deliver improved services to the community.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince