Based in Sydney’s Western suburbs, our client is a key player within their industry sector and offer a comprehensive and diversified product range across the building space. They have continued to steadily grow through strategic acquisitions and this presents an excellent opportunity for an eager Analyst to join their organisation.
About the role
Working closely with the National Commercial Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain capital expenditure budgets and forecasts
- Provide assistance to regional and operational management in implementing reporting tools and systems
- Compiling large sets of data to provide robust and meaningful commercial commentary
- Identify both positive and negative business drivers and offer recommendations to senior management
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assist in the review of capital investment applications
Ideal candidate profile
Our client is looking for a highly analytical candidate with strong commercial acumen that can provide support to the senior leadership team across operations. You will be a proactive self starter who enjoys taking ownership over your workload. Additionally, previous industry experience within a property, construction or manufacturing/FMCG setting would be an advantage. CPA/CA qualification is required.
If you would like to chat further, please contact Jeff Harvey on 0413082614 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org