Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance you will be responsible for identifying and executing growth opportunities, and driving the ongoing development and profitability of the business through high quality analysis, reporting and business case development. You will act as a key commercial and strategic partner and advisor to the senior leadership of the business.
- Provide extensive business and industry analysis to deliver insights that assist in developing and executing a range of strategies that contribute to the achievement of organisational goals
- Partner with the wider business to optimise performance and support commercial decision-making
- Building, preparation and distribution of KPI reporting and dashboards to support the leadership team
- Management of complex growth projects
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
You are CA/CPA qualified, with a depth and breadth of experience in a large and complex commercial business environment. You have the credibility and presence to provide leadership to a team and engage extensively with non financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. You have outstanding analytical and planning skills, and a well developed commercial acumen. You have an excellent track record of providing sound, well reasoned advice in support of key commercial and strategic decisions.
- Highly commercial role
- Stable ASX listed environment
- Outstanding exposure to senior operational stakeholders
An instantly recognisable name and a consistent resident in the ASX 300.