Reporting to the Group Manager - Business Partnering, your role will be a broad and dynamic one where you will provide commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group.
More specifically, your key duties will include:
- Partner with Executive leadership, driving understanding and optimisation alongside insightful analysis for improved operational performance
- Work closely with the FP&A team around the budgeting & forecasting process
- Present to the key stakeholders on monthly results
- Working closely with divisional leaders on various strategic initiatives
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a truly unique business. You will be joining a household name with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Schofield at email@example.com