In this business critical role you will report into the Divisional General Manager with a dotted line back to the Head of Commercial Finance. As a trusted business partner to the Senior Leadership Team you will be responsible for providing commercial and financial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial modelling and analysis.
Key tasks will include:
- Support the annual financial planning and quarterly forecasting processes to ensure delivery of high quality business planning around revenue, costs and capex, working with various stakeholders across functions and verticals
- Work with Finance and FP&A to understand monthly financial performance across the division and any variances to Plan or Forecast, then work with stakeholders to address any area of concerns
- Be the key financial contact for nominated SLT members, be able to communicate information and insights to drive successful business outcomes by translating management information into actionable plans
- Liaise closely with ELT and SLT members to proactively identify areas of revenue/profit improvement and risk
- Model the impact of various projects aimed at increasing value for the company
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with an upbringing in a Big 4/Mid-Tier environment (ideally). Additionally, you'll have further experience working within a large and complex commercial environment. You will be natural problem solver and strategic thinker and will be highly competent in working amongst large data sets to pull together robust and insightful recommendations to drive business performance.
You will also be a genuine business partner who is able to build strong relationships across the business, particularly with the SLT.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing and ambitious finance professional that thrives working in a growing fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on email@example.com