Our client is a high performing ASX listed utilities and technology provider that has experienced strong growth both organically and through acquisitions in recent years. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian & regional presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Senior Finance Business Partner to support the CFO and SLT in this business critical role.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for identifying and executing growth opportunities, and driving the ongoing development and profitability of the business through high quality analysis, reporting and business case development. You will act as a key commercial and strategic partner and advisor to the senior leadership of the business.
- Provide extensive business and industry analysis to deliver insights that assist in developing and executing a range of strategies that contribute to the achievement of organisational goals
- Partner with the wider business to optimise performance and support commercial decision-making
- Building, preparation and distribution of KPI reporting and dashboards to support the leadership team
- Management of complex growth projects
- Delivery of the annual budget cycle, rolling forecasts, long term planning and business reviews
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier environment. This has also (preferably) been complimented further with experience in a complex commercial organisation.
Influential and collegial in your style, it is essential that you can engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels. You will have an ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture and your exceptional communication and analytical skills will compliment your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass on (firstname.lastname@example.org).