Due to an internal move, our client is seeking a Senior Finance & Planning Analyst on an initial fixed term period of 12 months. This role will be responsible for supporting divisional managers, providing commercial expertise with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, this will become a key role within the organisation.
The main duties will include:
- Assist in budgeting, and strategic financial planning processes, coordinating and managing the process with the group and divisional managers.
- Develop and monitor budgeting/forecasting control policies and procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and work with management to establish action plans to maximize the financial results.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Provide analysis and reporting to include sales/margin/customer/pricing by product and customer, operating expense, inflation/deflation and working capital management.
- Oversee Weekly Ops Reviews, Monthly Financial Reviews, and other Financial Presentations.
- Ensure all analysis and presentations are in alignment with Company policies and procedures
- Providing support to the business management team to identify, monitor and manage financial and commercial risks and opportunities in the business area
- Provide Ad-hoc reports and analysis when required.
We are seeking an exceptional individual who has held a similar role within a complex organisation. You will be a strong communicator and influencer, with the credibility and gravitas to be able to positively influence management decisions. ACA / CPA / CIMA qualification is essential. Experience with Tableau, Cognos, OneStream or similar is advantageous. Advanced MS Excel is a must.
About the Client
Our client is a leading player globally, possessing iconic brands, the company is going through change and growth and offer a great working environment and the opportunity to work within a high calibre team and board. Owing to the change this is a twelve-month fixed term contract with a real opportunity of a permanent role for the right person. This role will have the potential of working remotely as well as within the office.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org