Our client is a growing ASX listed retail organization who is continuing to invest in their stores and has capitalized on an increasing amount of market share within their sector. Working within a high calibre finance division, this presents as an excellent progression opportunity for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join the team. Boasting a truly flexible "work from home" policy, candidates from NSW are also welcomed to apply.
Reporting into the Head of Business Partnering in this newly created position, your focus will be around the following:
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to understand their informational requirements and create financial dashboards to support their needs
- Daily & weekly reporting to senior management
- Dashboard reporting and financial modelling
- BI reporting and insights
- Provide recommendations on improving current business systems
- Support the planning, modelling and preparation of all annual budget deliverables
- Preparation of monthly executive results presentation
- Support the preparation of ASX & Investor relations reporting
Our client is looking to attract an ambitious analyst who has had experience working within a large retail or FMCG company. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and be a confident communicator who can engage with and influence non-financial stakeholders. Additionally, you will possess an enthusiastic & ambitious attitude which allows you to work collaboratively within a high performing finance team. Candidates with current or prior business partnering experience within an e-Commerce business or channel are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a successful and growing Australian business. You will be joining a retail leader with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Jason Tran on 0426 265 677 or email@example.com.