With a growing global presence, our client is an Australian success story in the technology and renewable energy sector. Backed by large global industry market players, VC firms and prominent individuals, the organisation is about to embark on their next funding round to further promote their long term strategic growth plans to be a world leader in their field.
As part of this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the Manufacturing & Supply Chain leadership team, driving cost understanding and optimisation alongside analysis for end-to-end margin management.
- Accounting for and detailed explanation of manufacturing and purchasing variances for monthly reporting and Budget and forecasts
- Prepare, review and revise product costing including materials, labour and overhead costs and a full routing workflow process for new products evaluation and costing
- Detailed inventory analysis and reporting
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and executing accordingly
- Support the FP&A Manager and CFO in delivering excellence in financial reporting and analysis for the wider business as required
This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier commercial finance professional to join this growing Australian business in a career defining role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For more information please contact Ellen Mezger on email@example.com