An opportunity has become available for a Senior Finance Officer to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation in a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting with the full accounts process for the business. This role will allow you to perform payroll and the full accounts payable and accounts receivable process including invoice processing, reporting, reconciliations, debtor management, month-end processes, and ad hoc finance support to the Manager.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. You will be part of an accounts team of five, and have the opportunity to lead, train and develop the team. Your prior accounts experience and your drive for excellence will ensure you have a long and successful career with your new employer.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position is an integral role in the accounts function and requires an organised, passionate and skilled accounts professional. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Full function accounts payable including processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Supplier and bank account reconciliations;
- Full function accounts receivable including managing and updating the accounts receivable ledger, debt management, reconciliations and reporting;
- Full function payroll with multiple pay runs;
- Ad hoc finance and accounting support as required.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience across accounts, coupled with a passion to train and develop your peers.
In addition, you will also:
- High attention to detail;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and high volume accounting environment;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Intermediate experience with Excel and experience with XERO.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the recruit of a Senior Finance Officer in a permanent full-time position. The organisation is located in the Brisbane CBD and offer a fun and dynamic environment.
You will apply your strong accounts skills in a thriving team environment and be an integral member of the finance and accounts team. You will continue to grow your accounting skills in a friendly and supportive team. It is a fantastic time to join a thriving and values-driven business.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346