- Identify, document and assess key risks and controls;
- Maintenance of risk and controls matrix, risk registers and risk profiles;
- Act as a business partner on risk and controls management within the group function, provide advice and support to enhance controls and risk mitigation;
- Support the development and execution of control tests;
- Support and document ongoing reports on key risks, control gaps/deficiencies and remediation activities;
- Supporting ad-hoc reporting requirements; and
- Work collaboratively with Finance Stakeholders and the wider Risk and Compliance community on risk and compliance management activities.
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications coupled with demonstrated experience in a similar role. You will have a strong understanding of governance, risk, and quality assurance processes. CA/CPA or similar (CPRM/CPRA) is essential and experience from Big 4 and/or large ASX listed businesses is highly desirable. In addition, your strong technical accounting skills including familiarity with Australian Accounting Standards and ability to interpret accounting and reporting requirements is a must.
- Benefits beyond your salary including staff discounts, inventive schemes, healthcare and gym offers.
- Onsite secure parking.
- Flexible WFH and remote working options up to 4 days per week.
- Career development and training and promotion opportunities.
- Genuine permanent potential.
How to Apply