Sharp & Carter are excited to partner with a diversified Not-For-Profit institution in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Highly known for their exemplary customer service, and altruistic care for the wider community, an opportunity now exists for a highly capable Senior Financial Accountant to be a pivotal part of the corporate finance team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Oversee and manage 2 staff (AR and AP)
- Preparation of monthly management reports for the board's approval
- Review monthly BAS, general ledger reconciliations and maintenance of bank accounts
- Posting payroll journals, salary reconciliations and financial reporting
- Facilitate and coordinate systems implementation
- Continuous process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc projects as required by the Financial Controller
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong understand of financial accounting standards and concepts
- Exemplary communication skills
- Sound problem solving skills and good time management
- Strong ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols on 0424 187 225 or email CV to: email@example.com.