Our client is large multinational organisation that is the true global leader in its field and an industry powerhouse in Australia. They manage large stable venues that host iconic international sporting events, music acts and a variety of other shows all year round. They have very well-established, yet steadily growing business that also has an exciting and fast-paced working environment. Being such a large group, they are also well known for being able to offer genuine career development opportunities, both locally and abroad, along with an attractive range of employee benefits.
With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has ambitious growth plans that will see it further cement its position and expand its presence. They are now looking for a technically strong and commercially savvy finance professional to joint their Melbourne based finance function for a long-term contract role.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will be a broad, hands-on one where you will be a technically strong accountant who also provides commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group. More specifically, your key duties will include:
- Responsible for maintaining detailed weekly, monthly and annual cashflow forecasts
- Assist in delivery of accurate and timely statutory reporting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting in month-end and year-end activities
- Managing transactional banking
- Assisting with Treasury processes
- Manage annual insurance renewal process and renewal of banking facilities
- Management of insurance renewals
- Act as a key contact as part of the annual audit process
- Build and maintain effective partnering relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with ad hoc accounting and finance issues when required
CA/CPA qualified you will be an ambitious and high-calibre candidate with previous experience working within a commercially focused business and the ability to demonstrate your technical understanding and commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact and build positive and effecting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will be joining a proven success story with an outstanding culture, employee benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.