- The analysis of monthly results (key movements, variances to budget, prior period etc), most importantly ensuring cost and revenue recognition is accurately represented in the P&L’s.
- Support The National Finance Manager with any assistance required for annual budgeting process or any quarterly reforecast preparation.
- Calculate the Leave Accruals and prepare the journals on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile the intercompany accounts including overseas’ business.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Conduct regular detailed reviews of balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in the monthly, half-yearly and year-end accounting close and consolidation.
- Implement robust financial policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Finance Team in relation to supporting financial reporting obligations, tax compliance, payroll and treasury, insurance and other team members.
The successful applicant
About the Client
Our client is a leading organisation within the logistics industry. With a strong market presence in import and export logistics services, this organisation operates across Australia, New Zealand, and South-East Asia, and has a significant market capitalisation.
How to apply: