Our client is an iconic brand and a highly regarded employer of choice. In a dominant market position and with an appetite for growth this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager of the business your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Assistance with the clerical team
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
- Provide strategic business partnering
You are CA/CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a chartered business services or audit environment. Candidates will enjoy building meaningful relationships with the business. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org