|Job title :
|Senior Financial Accountant
|Job type :
|Contract or Temp
|Job reference :
Due to business growth, we’re now looking to recruit a high-calibre Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Month-End – Perform key parts of the month-end process, prepare and process journal entries, and calculate accruals with appropriate substantiation.
- Reconciliations – Complete reconciliations of balance sheet accounts within set timelines.
- Budgeting – Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasting.
- Cash Flows – Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecasts to ensure the availability of funds as required.
- Finance Systems – Assist with the ongoing development of finance systems and tools, ensuring they successfully meet the client's needs efficiently and effectively.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reporting for relevant stakeholders, including senior management and heads of country.
- Analyse and provide commentary for financial and management reports.
- Analyse budget variances, and provide feedback and actionable insight to management.
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements.
To be considered in your application, you will be CA/CPA Qualified. Ideally looking make your first move out of Big 4/Mid Tier. You will have strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices and regulations. You will possess excellent problem-solving abilities and communication, as your ability to interact with internal stakeholders will be critical to your success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bre Wood on 0499 448 672 or firstname.lastname@example.org