Our client is a growing ASX listed organisation that is one of the few organisations thriving during this challenging period. The business has experienced strong, organic growth and is considered a leader within their market that is renowned for attracting and retaining exceptional finance talent. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position in their sector.
Reporting to the CFO, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all group reporting requirements. Specifically, your role will involve:
- Analyse and prepare consolidated monthly financial reports with associated commentaries
- Assist with the preparation of Group’s Financial statements
- Ensuring compliance in accordance with accounting standards, ASX listing rules
- Review of existing reporting processes and controls to streamline reporting and realise efficiencies
- Liaise with divisional business leaders to provide insightful analysis and improve operational performance
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting to major shareholders
- Assist with strategic projects, utilising financial acumen and technical expertise to endure best outcome for the Group
You are CA/CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or mid-tier environment and have at least 3-5 years' of experience. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you. Additionally, experience within an ASX listed business or FMCG/manufacturing will be advantageous.
If you are interested in having a further discussion about this role, please call Jeff Harvey on 0413082614 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org