Sharp & Carter has partnered with a large internationally listed corporation operating across multiple industries, including manufacturing and agriculture.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & close schedules
- Provide accurate & timely monthly analysis/commentaries of results
- Prepare & review statutory financial reports
- Assist with the coordination of year-end external audit processes
- Accounting for profit and loss & balance sheet accounts including preparation of monthly journals/general ledger reconciliations
- Manage equity accounting for associates & joint ventures
- Preparation of quarterly & annual asset impairment review
- Provide technical accounting guidance to the wider business and prepare technical accounting position papers for external audit purposes
- Coach junior team members
- Project work as required
CA or CPA qualified, with a minimum of 12 months post qualified experience within a large organisation or chartered accounting firm.
Inter-personally you are bright, engaging, confident, and can easily build strong professional relationships across an organisation. You are also highly proficient with MS Excel and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.