Reporting directly into the Group Financial controller, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage financial accounting activities (including month end close activities, segment reporting fixes) for the Group
- Manage Balance sheet reconciliations and journals processes in line with finance policies across Financial Control.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing and signing off balance sheet recs and journals for the Group.
- Ad-hoc projects & business partnering.
- Accurate completion, compliance, audit and Board reporting.
Our client are an ASX Listed FMCG group with an iconic brand. Buoyed by strong recent results and a unique product offering, this is a really exciting time to join a company on the rise!
The Successful candidate
- Tertiary Qualification in business, commerce or accounting
- CA or CPA qualification
- Strong experience working within large complex organisations preferably within an ASX listed company
- Intermediate to advanced Excel spreadsheet skills and solid knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to lead a small team of accounting professionals
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please use the link on the advert or reach out to Lucy Jones directly at firstname.lastname@example.org