Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting and working within a team of talented finance professionals, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical accounting functions, primarily focused on financial statement preparation relating to year end. You will work closely with other members in the financial accounting team and broader business with a collaborative approach to achieving financial reporting outcomes.
This opportunity is being offered as an initial 4 month fixed term contract; largely to support with year end accounting functions, however this organisation is in the habit of retaining strong performers in the business long term.
- Co-Lead the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements and external audit process
- Month end & year end preparation, ensuring close and reporting timeframes are adhered to
- Collaborate with the broader finance team to ensure financial management and accounting functions comply with relevant accounting standards
- Provide guidance and input around relevant accounting issues and trends appropriate to the organisation
- Review and prepare disclosure statements
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Technically strong with knowledge across accounting principles and standards
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record in a financial accounting role previously
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large global investment related organisation. They offer a friendly down to earth, collaborative work environment with a strong leadership team in place. Head office is situated in Brisbane CBD with a flexible and mature minded approach to work arrangements.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 or email email@example.com