The main duties include:
- Ensuring all assigned daily, weekly, and monthly Financial Accounting team tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of Trade Spend accruals
- Ensuring the highest quality is maintained when preparing all journals and reconciliations.
- Prepare all tax reports
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed for all entities monthly – following up and investigating key variances
- Timely, accurate and transparent reporting of financial accounting information to satisfy internal and external reporting requirements.
- Taking an active role in periodic finance activities assisting in the investigation & resolution of queries and team mailbox maintenance.
- Responsible for assessing changes in accounting standards and working with the organisation to assess the impact on the financial records.
- Working collaboratively with other financial accounting team members.
- Providing coaching to financial accounting team members as and when required.
• High-growth FMCG business
• Iconic brand
• Top-tier leadership team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 / email@example.com