An exciting role with a multinational industry-leading organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. The senior financial accountant position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. This would be an ideal first move from a Big 4 Chartered environment.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Reporting, the main duties will include:
- Managing all consolidated monthly reporting to the group including actuals, exposures and intercompany
- Responsible for preparing the required internal reports and external reports for the company
- Ensuring compliance across the company with industry standards
- Responsible for coordinating and preparing information for audit requirements as required for hard close, year-end and internal controls audits
- Preparation of consolidated forecast and group reporting packages
- Monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial analysis and analytical review of key upward and internal/external accounting documents and reporting
- Preparation of monthly timetable and responsibility for month-end and year-end closing activities ensuring on time and accurate delivery
Ideally, you will be a CA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Experience within a Big 4 environment will be considered as highly advantageous.
About the Client
Our client is an instantly recognisable name residing within their industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognised as an "employer of choice" in the market.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org