Highly awarded leader within the construction sector, this company has a strong foothold in the Australian market and boasts a an extensive portfolio of projects nationally including community based and sustainable projects.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will will be responsible for group and BU accounting activities including consolidations. Duties will include:
- Prepare and post monthly journals and monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations for business divisions;
- Analyse monthly reports and prepare commentary for ELT;
- Review of P/L management accounts for business divisions;
- Coordinate distributions, drawdowns, debt rollover, acquisitions;
- Set up of new loans & bank guarantees and set up of new entities;
- Preparation of JV Tax Returns, and assist with Group Tax Returns; and
- Trust accounting activities.
We are looking for a qualified accounting professional (CA/CPA or near completion) who has approximately 2-5 years experience from a financial accounting background. Experience from construction, infrastructure or a project management based industry is essential to hit the ground running. As an individual you will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in approach with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald at email@example.com