An immediate start opportunity has arisen for a strong technical all-round Senior Financial Accountant to join a highly regarded and well-established FMCG / Retail organisation, who are true leaders within their field, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on preparing external financial reporting including month end, external statutory reporting, Property accounting, FP&A and project funding. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the view for this role to be extended and/or permanency.
The main duties include:
- Co-ordination and preparation of statutory reporting.
- Review and prepare Financials Statements for consolidation.
- Communicate with senior management each month, with relevant supporting schedules for key transactions and variances.
- Tax and related compliance control and reporting.
- Assisting on payroll activities across Accounts Payable and Account Receivables.
- Review and reconcile various balance sheet accounts such as prepayments, accrued income, accrued expenses, and JV accounts
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- FP&A, analysis and forecasting activities.
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail and have worked in a large complex FMCG / Retail organisation previously.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading multinational FMCG / Retail organisation
- Large growth mandate
- Temp-to-Perm opportunity
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an industry-leading FMCG / Retail organisation. They boast a portfolio of well-known household brands.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. JB1927.