An exciting immediate start role with an ASX-Listed multinational organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. Taking a hands-on approach, this senior accountants' position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ financial & corporate accounting activities on both a domestic and international scale. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for this role to be extended and/or made permanent.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Preparation of financial statements & financial reporting packages for submission
- Preparation of monthly management reporting, including management interest for Treasury
- Responsible for completion of compliance activities including Business Activity Statement (ATO), Withholding Tax (ATO), Fringe Benefit Tax (ATO), Payroll Tax (OSR)
- Liaise with external auditors
- Develop, review and implement policies and frameworks for effective measurement and reporting.
- Consolidation reporting of corporate entities
- Drive continuous improvement in systems, reporting, process and efficiency
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail and have worked in a large complex multinational organisation and/or ASX-listed business previously.
- Corporate training
- Large growth mandate
- Temp-to-Perm opportunity
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is an ASX-Listed multinational organisation. They are a well-known organisation in their sector.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess directly on email@example.com or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No. JB7742.