Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by an ASX listed tech business that has been creating digital content for over 25 years. This organisation has gone through a huge growth period due to successful acquisitions and also organic growth. As a result they are recruiting a newly created Finance Manager position.
Reporting directly into the CFO you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process, your role will involve:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Managing a small finance team
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Assisting with future acquisitions
- Providing commercial insight to continue their growth strategy
- Preparing tax compliance reports including, periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a chartered business services, audit or large complex organisation. You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and are looking to join a growing organisation.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com